We'll be holding a weaving retreat in New London, Minnesota. It will be a two day retreat at Little Crow Golf Resort.
We'll have two four hour sessions to teach you how to weave a scarf on the Schacht Cricket Loom. Looms can be purchased as part of the retreat or rented from Stone Arch Yarn.
Deborah Saulsbury will be teaching the classes
The class will be held October 5th and 6th
Little Crow Golf Resort is a Grand Stay Hotel located in New London, Minnesota. The resort has the following features:
- 27 hole golf course
- Glacial Lakes Bike and Hiking Trail runs through the resort
- Beautiful Green Lake in Spicer, MN is 3 miles away via trail
- New London, City on the pond is 1.5 miles away with boutique shopping.
The retreat will include the following:
- 8 hours of instruction and weaving time
- Scarf Yarn
- Saturday Meals
- Sunday Breakfast and Lunch
- Gift Bag
- Loom Rental/purchase (optional)
- Saturday evening hotel stay (optional)